Russian Ambassador to Sri Lanka

 EARS Ekanayake

No 19

Diaswatta

Alakoladeniya

Kurunagala

Srilanka

+9471832779


21st May 2023


His Excellency  H.E. Mr. Levan Dzhagaryan

Russian Ambassador to Sri Lanka

Embassy of the Russian Federation

404, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, 

Colombo 7, Sri Lanka


Subject: Request to Join the Russian Military


Your Excellency,


I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to express my deep admiration for Russia and its esteemed President, and to convey my strong desire to contribute to the ongoing efforts in Ukraine by joining the Russian military. As a retired naval officer of the Sri Lanka Navy, with over 20 years of dedicated service, I am keen to continue serving a noble cause that promotes world peace.


Throughout my career in the Sri Lanka Navy, I have developed a profound respect for the discipline, professionalism, and commitment exemplified by the Russian armed forces. I have closely followed the geopolitical developments, particularly the situation in Ukraine, and I am deeply committed to supporting Russia's fight for peace and stability in the region.


Considering my qualifications and experience in the Sri Lanka Navy, I believe that my skills and expertise could be of value in the context of the Ukrainian war. I am confident in my ability to contribute effectively and wholeheartedly to the cause, with a steadfast determination to promote harmony and uphold the principles of justice and international law.


Therefore, Your Excellency, I humbly request your kind assistance in facilitating my request to join the Russian military. I am prepared to undergo any necessary training or assessments, and I am eager to dedicate myself to this mission with utmost sincerity and dedication. I firmly believe that my participation will not only serve the interests of Russia but also contribute to the broader goal of fostering peace and stability in the world.


I understand that this request may require careful consideration and evaluation, and I am fully committed to complying with any procedures or requirements that may be necessary. I would be grateful if you could guide me on the appropriate steps and provide me with any further information or documentation that may be required to process my application.


I would like to express my deepest gratitude for your attention to this matter and for considering my request. I eagerly await your response and remain at your disposal for any further discussions or inquiries. Thank you for your time and consideration.


Yours sincerely,


EARS Ekanayake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the book ,Debunking the Kama Sutra Myth?

WHO Are the members of The panel comprising experts To Rewrite India's History ?

Are the temples at Bagan originally Hindu but converted to Buddhism?