Dear Mr. Utpala,

Dear Mr. Utpala,


Hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to follow up on our engagement a few years ago regarding the purchase of the old house with one acre of land that belongs to your mother.


You may recall that I gave you a sum of 5 lakhs for the transfer of the house and land initially , and it was understood that your mother would hand over the property to me as soon as the arrangements were made. However, it has been several years now, and I haven't received the land or any updates regarding it.


as you know, when I visited the property to inquire about the delay, I came across you meant that the price of the house had gone up and that you were no longer interested in selling it to me. That was disappointing, but I can understand if your plans have changed.


Now, I wanted to bring to your attention that you promised to return my advance payment of 5 lakhs and one lakh (together with interest) that I made for the funeral arrangements of your mother in mid 2022. during the discussion You mentioned that you would return the money by April 2023, but it's been past April, and I haven't received the refund yet.


I understand that things might have gotten delayed due to circumstances beyond your control. However, I would appreciate it if you could return my money as soon as possible, as I am currently facing some financial constraints.


I hope we can resolve this matter amicably, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.


Thank you for your attention to this matter.


Best regards,


EARS Ekanayake

0718032779

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the book ,Debunking the Kama Sutra Myth?

WHO Are the members of The panel comprising experts To Rewrite India's History ?

Are the temples at Bagan originally Hindu but converted to Buddhism?