Dear Mr. Utpala,

 Dear Mr. Utpala,


Hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to follow up on our engagement a few years ago regarding the purchase of the old house with one acre of land that belongs to your mother.


Now, I wanted to bring to your attention that during our recent discussion on 14th May 2023, you agreed to return all the money I had given you, along with interest, by June 30th, 2023. I appreciate your commitment to resolving this matter within a specific timeframe.


I earned my hard-earned money with great effort to meet my needs. When I gave you that money for buying a house, I made a significant investment in it. The understanding was that your mother would hand over the house with the land to me, as we had legally agreed upon in the first phase.


The continuous delay of several years in fulfilling this agreement is a matter of great concern for me. It is evident that the land and house have not been handed over as promised. This prolonged delay has caused significant inconvenience and has hindered my plans to purchase other houses.


Moreover, this extended delay is not only a financial burden but also affects me personally as time passes. I kindly request you to understand the gravity of the situation and take prompt action to resolve this matter.


If it is not possible for you to return the full amount, I propose an alternative solution. Please consider allocating half of the land or a portion of the house that was promised to me. This would enable me to sell the property quickly and recover at least a portion of my investment.


I hope that you will take this matter seriously and make every effort to rectify the situation promptly. I believe that resolving this issue amicably is in both our best interests. I eagerly await your response and hope for a positive resolution.


If you have any questions or need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me at the provided phone number below. Thank you for your attention to this matter.


Best regards,


EARS Ekanayake

0718032779

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the book ,Debunking the Kama Sutra Myth?

WHO Are the members of The panel comprising experts To Rewrite India's History ?

Are the temples at Bagan originally Hindu but converted to Buddhism?