A few years ago, I made an engagement with the people of Utpala to buy an old house with a plot of one acre.

 A few years ago, I made an engagement with the people of Utpala to buy an old house with a plot of one acre.


I first gave a sum of 5 lakhs for the transfer of houses along with this land.


  According to that agreement, his mother promised to hand over this land to me as soon as the arrangements were made, but with time, I realized that the people called Utpala are not interested in this.


Due to the sudden passing away of Utpala's mother, Utpala asked me for an advance payment of another one hundred thousand to carry out the funeral arrangements for her mother.


I gave that one lakh amount as per his request. However, Utpala continued to neglect to hand over the land with the house to me.


Several years have been dragged on in vain. The handover of the land did not happen as promised by the Utpala people.


Later one day when I was about to go to the house where I had paid the advance, Utpala blocked me. There he told me that the price of the house has now increased and he can sell it at a higher price.


  In the discussion and conversation that took place there, Utpala said that it will take some time to hand over this land and gave negative facts about handing over that land to me.


  Therefore, he told me at the beginning of January 2023 that he can return the advance money I paid.


  He confirmed that the money can be given in April 2023. Now it is past April and almost May, but he has not given me the money as promised.


Therefore, please prepare a letter informing me of this historical detail to give me my money as soon as possible because he is not able to hand over the land as promised.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the book ,Debunking the Kama Sutra Myth?

WHO Are the members of The panel comprising experts To Rewrite India's History ?

Are the temples at Bagan originally Hindu but converted to Buddhism?